Saturday, February 6, 2010

Some guilt free finishes

Hi all

Well I finished couple of my guilt free January starts, one was actually finished at the end of January but I didn't get a chance to post a pic.

First up is Jeanette Douglas Designs - Tiny Christmas biscornu. This was my final January start and I finished it January 31st.

Jeanette Douglas Designs - Tiny Christmas biscornu

Stitched as charted with DMC on 32ct lambswool jobelan
Stitching completed January 31st, 2010


Here's my other finish, it's Country Cottage Needleworks - Sunflower Sampler. I plan on finishing it as a needleroll so have left the border off. It's already for the final finishing, just need to get the sewing machine out which will hopefully be today.

Country Cottage Needleworks - Sunflower Sampler

Stitched as charted (minus border) with DMC & WDW on 32ct waterlily jobelan

Stitching completed February 5th, 2010.


Next up to stitch is my ornament for this month and a valentine's piece. As I've already started the ornament, I'm hoping it will be done today, might even manage 2 posts in 1 day, that will be a first!


Thanks for looking


hugs

Amanda

No comments: