Sunday, February 14, 2010

A finish & some w.i.p pics!

Hi all
Well I finally remembered to post a pic of my ornament for January and I manged the finishing Sunflower Sampler too! I started a new project this week, well 2 actually but 1 is my Valentine's project and I really don't have enough done to show yet. The other piece is for a Spring/Easter exchange.

First up here's my ornament:
My Mark Designs - Be Merry
2008 JCS ornament issue.
Stitched over 1 with recommended threads on 25ct antique white lugana
Stitching completed Feb 7, 2010
And here's my "finished"sunflower sampler needleroll

Country Cottage Needleworks - Sunflower Sampler

Finished as a needleroll Feb 14, 2010



Here's my new wip, I plan on finishing this as a cube which should be interesting! Hope it works out!

Hollis Designs - Budding Littles
progress as at 14 February 2010.



Thanks in advance for looking. Hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentine's day. DH & I went out for lunch which was nice. It's been a very wet weekend here which has brought some much needed relief from the awful humidity we have had, been almost too hot to stitch! Thank goodness for fans & airconditioners! I think we could do with some of the snow that our friends in the northern hemisphere have been experiencing!



Happy Stitching



hugs
Amanda

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Nice finishes Amanda.
LOVE the Sunflower as a needleroll.
Marilyn(Murf)

Brigitte said...

You have been pretty busy stitching. I love the needleroll finish, looks great.

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo behind on commenting ... but still wanted to drop by to say how much I love your latest finishes ... and I can't wait to see your Budding Littles cube - those little designs are awesome :D