Friday, January 22, 2010

A Guilt-free finish!

Hi all

Well I have finished one of my guilt free January starts already! It's Brittercup Designs - Raising Hooves. As this one is for my youngest daughter, she wasn't going to let me leave this one languishing in the wip pile for too long!! As I was enjoying stitching it, I just kept on going and before I knew it, it was finished!

Brittercup Designs - Raising Hooves. Stitched as charted with WDW & GAST on recommended fabric, 32ct Queen Annes Lace hand dyed jobelan. Stitching completed January 22, 2010.

Here's another pic "pre finishing"of the fob from Indigo Rose Designs - Forget Me Knots. I finished this one the other day. I just have the needleroll & needlebook to go, lol!

Indigo Rose Designs - Forget Me Knots fob. Stitched as charted with DMC on 32ct antique ivory belfast. Stitching completed January 18, 2010.

Thanks for looking

hugs

Amanda

3 comments:

cathymk said...

That's a lovely first finish of the year! Love the fob.

Brigitte said...

This is such a lovely little finish for your daughter.

Anonymous said...

Love your Brittercup finish - it's too cute! And your Indigo Rose set is coming along well ... one down, two to go :D