Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Couple of Ornament finishes!

Hi all
Well I got my December ornament stitched up and decided that it needed it's companion piece too! Both are by Jeanette Douglas Designs. The first one was in the 2007 JCS ornament issue and the second one was in the 2007 JCS ornament preview issue (Oct). Both are stitched on 36ct Winters Eve linen from Stitches n Spice and are done with the recommended threads. I just left out the background on them both! Let me tell you, stitching the year on the first one over one is not a lot of fun on 36ct, lol!!
Here's the pics:
Merry Christmas all!

hugs
Amanda

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Amanda,

I'm Wendy from Belgium. You are making very nice things!!! It's nice you can share all these beautiful things with other people. I also love to do cross stitching and all other kind of creative things.

I wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

From Belgium,
Wendy