Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some finishing & a finish!

Hi all


Well I got the finishing done on my Shepherds Bush Friendship needleroll on Saturday, here's a pic of the finished product.

Shepherds Bush Friendship needleroll

Finishing completed September 20, 2008

I also started some pieces for an exchange I am in, I can't show the back of the pieces in case the recipient sees this but here's a pic of the fronts. I decided on using Little House Needleworks Rose Sampler and made a scissor fob, a floss tag (my first) and a needlebook (also my first). I'm pretty happy with the results and hope that the recipient likes them too. Here's the pic!

Little House Needleworks - Rose Sampler

Scissor fob, Needlebook & Floss tag

Stitched with DMC on 32ct Antique White lugana

Completed September 22, 2008

Back to the wip's now for me!

Happy Stitching all

hugs

Amanda

6 comments:

lynda said...

Beautiful! I really love the set you made with the needlebook, etc!

Milly~ said...

I love what you did with the LHN piece! Nice job hon.

Anonymous said...

Awesome needleroll finish (but as you know I'm strange, and I love that stiff fabric LOL) - and the LHN set is fantastic ... your recipient will be thrilled with it! :D Dunno what's up with my feed reader, it's only just showing your 19 Sep post today! Hmmm...

Amanda said...

Thanks everyone! Yes Anne I know you love the stiff linen! I should dig it all out of the stash for you, lol!

cathymk said...

They all look fabulous Amanda! Love how you used the LHN pattern.

Karen said...

Love the LHM set!! The recipient will be very happy to receive that. Your needleroll looks great too! :o)