Monday, September 8, 2008

I can't believe I'm blogging.....

Yep despite my many protestations, I have been convinced to start a blog! So not sure how often I will post to this but it will primarily be about my cross stitch.

For those who don't know me, I'm a stash-a-holic and have been told that my fabric collection is SABLE, my threads collection is probably the same! My logic is by having a large collection, I am bound to have the right piece of fabric and threads and can therefore start pretty much anything in my stash. That's my theory anyway and I'm sticking to it!!


Happy Stitching all!

Amanda (in Oz)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the den of iniquity! I'll expect constant updates, shall I? :)

Anonymous said...

Speaking from the experience of someone who's now had the pleasure of rolling around on the fabric stash pile, I'd have to agree you deserve the title of thee who holds the most stash!! ;) Look forward to seeing more posts from you now you're no longer a blog virgin! :D

Julie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you enjoy it here!
We want stash pictures. I am jealous of anyone with a lot of fabric!

Batty Jack is very cute!

Julie
STO

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Amanda! Looking forward to seeing some of you SABLE, lol.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland :)

Look forward t oreading more about your stashpile!

Karen said...

I hope you share some pics of your stash! Welcome to blogland :o)

Sue said...

It works for me! lol