Saturday, February 12, 2011

Some w.i.p progress & more exchange goodies!

Hi all


Well as promised here's my wip progress for this week, it's a bit pathetic really but I worked back a few nights this past week so that's my excuse :) This week I managed the small garden box on the right hand side, the one below it and a bit of the border.

The 12 days of s.e.x exchange continues, here's what I got for days 3 & 4. There is a definite theme to these gifts & I am just loving it!

Day 3 - various Halloween ribbons.
Day 4 - Haunted house photo holder, can be used to hold small stitched pieces too.

Well that's all for me today, I'll endeavour to post more progress & exchange pics this week.

Happy stitching

hugs

Amanda

2 comments:

susan said...

Hi Amanda,
I left a comment on your previous post but it does not show up, so maybe it didn't work? Hopefully this one will.
I love this first design you have pictured. Is it the Elizabeth's designs one you mentioned in the last post?
I might have to get that one.....it looks wonderful.
I look forward to seeing your progress.
Susan.

Giovanna said...

I love your ItGoMH! It's been in my stash forever, I really should stitch it too...