Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hearts for valentines...

Hi all

Well as last week began with Valentine's Day I decided it was time to give some attention to one of my wips, Drawn Thread's An Open Heart.

Here's where I was at before:
Here's where I'm at now:I'm so glad to have finished the heart at the top, it seemed to take me forever!!

My 12 days of s.e.x exchange is now over, here's a pic of my goodies, all Halloween goodness! This was such a lot of fun and an exchange I will definitely participate in again!
This week I am working on one of January Crazy challenge pieces, Lizzie Kate's Snowman '10. I'm hoping he will be finished soon!

Thanks for looking and your comments are much aprpeciated!

Happy Stitching

Amanda

2 comments:

Giovanna said...

What a gorgeous project - and great stitching!

Karen said...

Great progress! I love An Open Heart! I will definitely be adding it to my wish list!