Saturday, July 3, 2010

A finish & some wip progress!

Hi all


Forgot to post this little finish last week so here it is:
Shepherds Bush - Santa's Coming

Stitched as charted with Crescent Colours on 28ct "rustic" linen

Stitching completed June 26, 2010

This past week I have been working on my Chatelaine Watergarden wip after a friend asked how I was progressing on it! Thought I had better make some progress as it had been a while since I had touched it! So here's my measly progress for this week:

I've been working on the left hand side and finished the lilies and have started on the corner garden bit. I also got some of the beading done on the centre portion. There are gold beads all the way round and I have about a quarter to go on them!

I plan on working on this a bit more as I'm enjoying it so hopefully my next pic will have more progress.

It's school holidays here now and whilst I only have an extra day off each week, my girls will be staying at the in-laws so I might have more stitching time of an evening! We plan on seeing Eclipse at the movies tomorrow though which should be good! Might do a bit of shopping too, as a reward for them both for getting excellent school reports!

Back to the stitching now! As always, thanks for reading.

hugs

Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute SB finish - love the little button! And your Chatelaine is coming along beautifully - LOVE those colours :P

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your little finish is cute! Watergarden is looking fantastic what great blues!