Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ornament finish & w.i.p progress

Hi all

Well this past week or so I have finished a tiny ornament which was a freebie from http://www.thestitcherhood.com/ It's no longer available, but they have some other nice ones there.

"Rudolph"freebie from the Stitcherhood

Stitched with 1 strand Silk Mill silk over 2 on 32ct antique white lugana.

I've also been working on one of my w.í.p's, Elizabeth's Designs In The Garden of my Heart. Here's my progress so far:

I also got some early birthday stash from an order! My first real stash order for the year! Here's a pic of my goodies!Here's what I got: Plum Street Samplers - Thirteen Owls, Jeanette Douglas Designs - Autumn Biscornu Stackers & Mini Silver Needle Stitches & Shepherds Bush - Winter Snows & Spring Glows. I'm waiting on the buttons for the 2 Shepherds Bush charts, they were on back order.

Saturday I am going to a big craft show with a bunch of stitching friends, should be a great day and without a doubt more stash will be purchased!!

Well I'm off to stitch on something now, thanks for seeing what I've been up to!

Happy Stitching

hugs

Amanda

1 comment:

Giovanna said...

I love your start on the ED design! It's been in my stash forever and I really should stitch it up too, it's so pretty. Lovely stash!