Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm so slack.....

You know you haven't posted for a while when blogger asks you to sign in again! Sorry for the longer than intended absence folks, I was away the weekend before last which was when I planned a post! As a bonus I actually have a finish to share instead of just an updated w.i.p pic!

Here's what I've been working on for the past few weeks:

Just Nan - Needle In A Garden - 2 more bands finished

Jeanette Douglas Designs - Heart Collector - a band and a half finished
Indigo Rose - Forget Me Knots needlebook - finished except for the backstitched edging needed to whip stitch for finishing.
Here's my finish, Drawn Thread - Morning Glory
Stitched as charted on 34ct cafe au lait linen with recommended silks.
Stitching completed May 22, 2010.

And here's what I'm working on at the moment, it's for an exchange I'm in and hopefully will be finished tonight or tomorrow! Eventide Designs - By The Sea needleroll.

Thanks for looking hopefully my next post won't be so long in coming!

Happy Stitching all

hugs

Amanda

No comments: