Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I've had a lovely day although no stitching yet!!! Had lunch at the mother in laws after opening my pressies and have just sat down now before getting dinner ready! Hope all the Mum's out there had a great day and everyone else too for that matter!

No stitching pics to post at the moment as I haven't had a chance to scan any of my projects! Barely any progress was made on a few of them anyway this past couple of weeks, was sick with a cold for 1 week which meant I didn't feel like stitching much. What stitching I have done has been on my wip's. I worked on Indigo Rose Forget Me Knots, the needlebook is basically done now, did a couple of Bands on Jeanette Douglas Heart Collector and Just Nan Needle In a Garden and last night I picked up Drawn Thread's Morning Glory. It's still on the q-snaps so I might end up working on it some more tonight.

Happy Stitching all
hugs
Amanda

No comments: