Sunday, September 27, 2009

Catching up...

Boy it's been a while! I didn't realise how long it has been since I posted here, time sure does get away from you! Here's bunch of pics which will show what I've been up to this past month! First up is my only finish for the month, it's Hillside Samplings - Come in for a Bite!
Hillside Samplings - Come in for a Bite
Stitched as charted with kit materials - 32ct Northern Cross natural linen, WDW & DMC.

Next up are some progress pics.
Victoria Sampler - Jingle Bells Xmas Tree Farm

Passione Riccamo - Winter freebie
Papillon Creations - How Does Your Garden Grow.
This one was an inherited w.i.p from my dear friend June who passed away in February last year, losing her battle with breast cancer.


Ink Circles - Blackstone Fantasy Garden

Here are a couple of new starts to celebrate me being 2 years cancer free!

The Drawn Thread - An Open Heart

The Drawn Thread - Morning Glory

Next up are a couple of pieces I managed the "finishing"

The Drawn Thread - Little Acorn Learning Band Sampler
(waiting on the bellpull end for this one)


Drawn Thread - Random Thoughts
This one has been waiting for me to do the hem stitching since 2006! It's good to have it finally done and hanging on the wall!
I've also recently updated my trade list - you can see the link in my side bar. Feel free to drop me a line if you are interested in anything!

Well that's enough from me for now. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, hopefully I can post a bit more frequently!
Happy Stitching
hugs
Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome finishing on the bellpulls - HUGE happy dance there! Love the bat :) And your WIPs are all looking lovely - looking forward to seeing them all grow over time :)

Lana said...

Great finish...very cute! And I love all your WIP's they are coming along beautifully!