Monday, July 20, 2009

A productive week...

Hi all

Well this past week was relatively productive. I managed to finish an ornament freebie that I had been wanting to do for a while and I even finished one of my wip's!
First up is the ornament freebie. It's actually a biscornu chart, I just added a hanger to ornamentify it! Chart was from here http://aurelle.overblog.com/ I'm not sure if it is still available or not. Here's the pic:

Stitching completed July 16, 2009

Stitched as charted with DMC Color Variations #4210 Fabric: 32ct white belfast

Next up is a pic of my finished w.i.p, Jeanette Douglas Designs - Winter Stitches. I'm stitching all 4 together on the one piece of fabric, so far I have Autumn & Winter done.

Stitching completed July 19, 2009 Stitched as charted with accessory pack threads, fabric 36ct sand linen.

Here's a pic of both Autumn & winter together


Well that's it for this week, next weekend I'm away with some stitching friends, we have rented a house for the weekend and plan on some serious stitching time as well as other fun activities!

Happy Stitching all

Amanda

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Amanda, your Jeannette Douglas pieces look terrific. I have them in my stash as well but haven't started them yet (too many other projects, lol). Will you frame them?

Unknown said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting,
congratulations :-).
Good one ....I love your blogs and i often visits your blogs.....

--
Venus
Are you scared to be alone at

home need security

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

I just found your blog, Amanda and really enjoyed looking through it at all your projects! I love scissors too but I'm very envious of your great fob collection. I'm too lazy to stitch fobs so I do a lot of beaded fobs which are sometimes costly but fast!

Your pinkeep is wonderful and how sweet of you to send a stand along with it!