Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter finishing spree!

Hi all

Well I spent my Easter weekend doing some finishing! Here's the results:


Shepherds Bush
Stitchers Needleroll




Jeanette Douglas Designs

Joy Needleroll






Just Nan Bee Hive Violets pin keep















Homespun Elegance Ho Ho Tired pin keep















The Sweetheart Tree Blue Mountain Bunny pin keep














Halloween ornaments: Just Nan, Prairie Schooler & Jeanette Douglas Designs
Christmas ornaments:





















In order they are: 2 Jeanette Douglas Designs, Patricia Ann Designs, Prairie Schooler, JBW Designs & The Sunflower Seed.
Thanks for looking everyone and once again, thanks for your compliments on my previous post!
Happy Stitching all
Amanda

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blimey Amanda! What a wonderful bunch of finishes! They are all gorgeous. Congratulations!

Kathy said...

OMG, you had a real finishing frenzy. Maybe you could come to my house and do the same. Everything looks fantastic. You have done some beautiful stitching and a lot of of it.

Anonymous said...

I'll just pop all my stuff to be finished in the mail, shall I? Great work as always.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Batman! Have you slept at all over the last 48 hours?? :D Wow, you've managed to finish HEAPS - and every single one looks gorgeous! Way to go :D Which reminds me, that was what I was supposed to do day ... crank open the sewing machine and get a bit of finishing done myself ... oops ;P

Brigitte said...

Wow! You leave me speechless. So many finishes in a row. Fantastic!

Lana said...

Wow! that is a lot of finishing! Very niiiice!