Monday, January 19, 2009

A finish and a wip pic update!

Hi all

Well I finished one of those little projects I started. Here's a pic of Just Nan Bee Hive Violets.
Just Nan - Bee Hive Violets
28ct Antique Ivory cashel
stitching completed January 15, 2009

I forgot one of my new starts in my previous post too, I also started By The Sea Sampler - The Sweetheart Tree!

Here's an update pic of my VS Jingle Bells Xmas Tree Farm. This is my progress as of this afternoon. The entire first band is now finished apart from the star on the top of the tree (which I leave till later). The next part should go quicker.

Victoria Sampler - Jingle Bells Xmas Tree Farm

progress as at 19 January 2009

Till next time,

Happy Stitching
Amanda

4 comments:

susan said...

Congrats on your finish Amanda. I love Bee Hive Violets. It's one of my favourite little JN's. Such vibrant colours.
Susan(in Perth)

Deanne J said...

Congrats on your finish.

Amanda said...

Thanks ladies!

Amanda

Nana said...

congrats on your finish..very pretty


Nana
Fl
http://nanascraper.blogspot.com/