Friday, October 24, 2008

WIP pic update

Hi all

Well it's been a while since I posted. Have had loads of computer problems this past week but it seems they are all sorted out now, thanks to a good friend who's a computer guru!! For the past couple of weeks I've been stitching exclusively on one of my wip's, just haven't wanted to put it down! Here's some progress pics.

Before:

Bucilla Paper/Doll Teddy progress as at 8 August, 2008

Stitched on 28ct antique white monaco with kit threads.

And here's my progress as of last night:

Bucilla Paper Doll/Teddy Progress as at October 24, 2008
Stitched on 28ct Antique White monaco with kit threads

This is the bulk of the centrepiece all done, just need to add the gold metallics in the gaps and around the edges, the rest of the border and then all the backstitching!!

This design is from a Bucilla kit, when I purchased it, many years ago, I hadn't stitched on evenweave, used metallics, added charms or used blended threads!! Boy have things changed since then, lol!

Not sure if I'll continue stitching this piece for the upcoming week or will pick up another one of my wip's, guess you'll find out when I post this time next week hey, lol!

Thanks for reading my blog.
Happy Stitching
Amanda

No comments: